Monday, July 25, 2005

Calling all concert goers

As you can see my school shopping list is almost complete thanks to my mom. Thank you again mom it helped me out a lot. It's amazing how the littlest things help the most.

Ok my weekend went well. I didn't clean at all. I paid for it today. It was worth however. I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. Thanks to Angie's daughter and her daughter's boyfriend. I couldn't have done it without you. We them went to the mall to build a bear and the kids built a bear well Curtis built a puppy. It's name is Skippy and the Stack sauce (don't ask), Alex built and purple bear and named her Fairy, and Taylor built a really soft brown bear and named it Baby. On Sunday thanks to Angie (she got the tickets) and B's parents (Angie's daughter's boyfriend)they babysat. I went to Ozzfest. VIP seats and VIP tent. The only group I really wanted to see was Black Sabbath and yes Ozzy was there! He is so great on stage. He seemed so happy to be there and up on stage he really loves his fans also. Another headliner was Iron Maiden they kick ass also. I was never really into them however the also put on a great show. It seems to me the older bands really appreciate there fans more than the newer bands. They really get the crowd involved. They always say thank you and give you more if your loud enough. Both bands were great and I happy to say that my concert attendance list is growing. Ok when I was younger I saw a few put I'm starting a new one.

1.Queensryche
Judas Priest

2. Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Black Label Society

I'm hoping to see Motley crew in Aug. And who ever comes this way.
Now I'm making up for playing this weekend with a messy house and a whole lot of housework, but hey I got all week, right?

Well until something new come along

April

2 comments:

APE said...

S.

How I do wish my hubby could have been with me. We have never been to a concert together. Hopefully we'll get to go to M Crew together.
Again thank you for your devotion to my Blog (ha ha). Take care.

April

island jen said...

April,

Hey girl! This is TJ's Jen..lol! Glad you found my blog!! You are more than welcome to link up the site, thanks for doing it! I'm glad you have a blog too...sometimes it's the only way for people to keep up with us and with Draven!! I will definitely be adding you to my blog list!!

Jen