Saturday, July 09, 2005

NEVER CALL A TWO YEAR OLDS BLUFF

The Picture above is why one should not call a two year olds bluff. We were at the mall and I was buying some earrings for my daughter. Here is the conversation that took place with my son. "Mommy I want earrings to" " You can't" "why"? "you don't have holes in your ears" "Well then I want holes in my ears" "You can't" "why"? Me "ummmm" I had no answer to that one so I dropped the subject. Well as the day progressed he wouldn't leave me alone about the whole holes in his ear thing. So I decide to call his bluff surely he would chicken out when I got him in the chair and I would be out $12.00 no big deal right. Wrong, here is how that part went down. Curtis sitting on my lap the lady explaining everything she was going to do. They lady then drew a dot on his ear. She then brings the gun up to his ear. I'm like ok here it goes he is about to say no. The lady then proceeds to pierce his ear, 2 seconds later not a tear or a scream just my son saying Ok it's done we can go now, and there you have it folks I just been, how do they say it outwit, outplay, outlast, by my two year old son. He is the very proud owner of a hole in his ear, as you can tell by the photo. This little boy is so proud that he shows everybody he sees. Oh well it's just a hole, and it's not like I'm one to follow all the rules myself.

No comments: