Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Superwoman has been defeated

Hello all,

Look like I got myself a little run down, it's either heat related or some little bug. However when putting 2&2 together I'm betting on heat. Last night all of the sudden I got real sick feeling and exhausted I couldn't move of the couch without the feeling of wanting to pass out. Needless to say my kids took advantage of this and destroyed the house. I had forgotten all about the tree and shrub dude coming out to look at a tree that has been taken over by bag worms. When he came to the door it took everything I had to get up and go to the door. I told what was going on and if he needed anything I would be sitting on the front porch. We talked for awhile he is a Marine and his unit is being deployed in 6 mn or so. I came back inside my kids were starving I put waffles in the toaster and told my oldest when they popped up to get them out and give them to the two younger ones, that bought me 5 mins or so until I had to get up and put more in. My kids sure can pack away some waffles. I then put all the kids to bed, the youngest went to sleep right away and I put a movie on for the other two so I could get in the bath. I took some TY PM's and laid down until their movie was over and put them to bed. I feel a little better this morning just a little groggy. I need to make sure I eat today even though I don't feel like it.(stomach still a little icky) Well it's taken all my brain power to type this up, so I better go for now.

April

No comments: