Saturday, August 27, 2005

MIXED EMOTIONS

As you all know my hubby left today to go back to A-stan after his two week R&R. The pics below speak for themselves. Today is Curtis's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe it's been three years already. Taylor is not feeling to good she has been running a slight fever since last night. To top it all off the weather is dim and dreary. It's been rainy and overcast all day. I guess it's a perfect fitting. My plans today, do nothing but hang out with the kids watch Sponge Bob all day and eat doughnuts. I picked up Alexandra's Cheer uniform today the top is a little big however they don't make them any smaller so I have to take it in and get it altered. (pics to come) It's a bitter sweet ending to the wonderful two weeks we have together. The sooner he went back the sooner he would be back for good.

Until later

April

No comments: