Sunday, October 16, 2005

Said I dig ya baby but I've got to keep moving on

Sitting here with nothing to do but I am one stop closer to you. Sounds
like a song.
These were the first two sentences from an email I received from my hubby. It's official he has started his decent to the states. I went out last night to the local pub they had a local band playing called Kid Sister. They played a lot of Petty. I'm a huge Tom Petty fan, so it made my night. So for your listening enjoyment. So question of the day. If you've heard of Tom Petty which I know you have. What is your Fav song. Mine is American Girl Will post results later. Also I cut all my hair off as you can see by the pics below. Wasn't able to get as blond as I wanted to without damaging my hair more. Oh well it's just hair right?

By me a drink, sing me song, take me as I come cause I can't say long.


April

No comments: