Thursday, April 27, 2006

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS




My garden is starting to come in. It's such ashame that I'll be leaving it all behind, (all the hard work) to start all over again. I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to gardening. I just start planting things and pray for the best. It look like everything is happy where I have placed them. The Purple flowers are from my Mother-in-Laws garden. She sent me part of her bulb last year and I planted it and that is what I got. Yeah. Spring has sprung my kiddies and it's only the beginning, now only if my grass would get happy everything will be perfect.


APE

2 comments:

Mollysbrother said...

I just happened upon your site. Great song. BEAUTIFUL daughter! Wonderful flowers.

I will definitely be back.

Charla said...

Hey, I love your flowers. I'm really bad with gardening too. Your's turned out great for just guessing at it. :) Have a good day!
Charla