Tuesday, June 20, 2006

KODAK TIME






Hello all,

I got a new camera!!!! Here are just some pics I've taken. Other than that, my hubby got home just fine Friday afternoon. We spent the weekend as you can see by the pics hanging out with the kids and neighboors. My hubby also got rid of his baby. His 1993 Trans Am. He use to drag race it so it was fancy and everything. So to replace it he got a motorcycle. 2005 Honda 1300. It's a heavy bike. Well we are hopefully closing on the new house this friday and out of here on the 30th. Well there is a lot of work to be done so I better go. We are renting a small uhaul to take some of our stuff up to PA ahead of time. Wish us luck.

APE

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Great pictures! Good job girl:)

Charla said...

Looks like the kids had a lot of fun playing in the water! I love the pictures, they turned out great! Have fun moving, it's so exciting! Take care!

Charla

island jen said...

congrats on the new camera...the pics rock! crossing my fingers on the house!