Saturday, July 15, 2006

LOSS IN THE FAMILY

We've had 2 losses in the family today. My hubbies Step father passes today due to cancer. He went pretty fast and unexpected. Please keep his family in your thoughts as they are all trying to cope with the sudden loss.
The 2nd loss was my daughter's Alex's tooth. She finally lost her first tooth today. It's kind of weird that the loss of a tooth makes one realize that life does really go on and that there are beginning and ends to everything in our life. The end of one and the start of a new. That's all for now.

In joy and sadness
APE

2 comments:

Karyzma said...

April,
I'm sorry to hear about your Hubby's step father. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Was your daughter excited about losing her first tooth? I bet she was up all night trying to catch a sneak peek of the tooth fairy! :o)
Big bear hugs,
Mystik

Charla said...

So sorry to hear of your husband's step-father! My thoughts are with you and your family! Take care

Charla!