Thursday, April 21, 2005

Packages are coming

Ok after a long list on things my husband said to send him I'm up to box #3. I feel so bad because this is the first time I'm sending anything to him. It's just so hard to try and figure out how to drag two kids and packages into a post office that doesn't have a parking lot so sometimes you have to park down the street. I feel as if I'm starting to get the hang of my husband being gone I don't know if that's a good thing or not. It's strange because now that he has been gone for awhile people around this small town are starting to ask if I'm married. God only knows what they are thinking with me dragging around three kids all the time by myself. Of course I tell them I'm married and my husband is currently deployed. I just recently heard that the unit here in Culpeper VA is being deployed. I heard from my husband yesterday. Everything is going good with him. It so weird how you start to get use to the way things are. I have people that say I don't know how you can do it. I just think to myself you just do. You go on and not think about it. So what if the house isn't perfect or the dishes aren't done. You just do what you got to do to get by. Well as I'm typing here my husband's 1SG just called to check in. She asked how things were going and said if we need anything to give them a call. How do you tell them I need my husband back can you make that happen. We are still unsure as to how long he will be there. Only time will tell. Time to wrap this up. Until next time.

April Pierce

1 comment:

Rachelle Jones said...

Hey I can relate....just do smaller packages....and mail them one at a time if you have to. Enlist the help of a neighbor if need be.