Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Very Busy

I know I know. It's been awhile since I wrote. I've been really busy with yard work, house work and kids. This weekend was great Alex had her soccer game on Sat. She did well. On Sunday we went to kings Dominion with some friends from the neighborhood. We stayed a little longer than expected we were having fun. On Monday Alex had a field trip to a farm. My youngest Taylor has been sick since yesterday. She threw up about three times. She really hasn't wanted to eat today. Will see what happens. I got a scare today from Alex's school. They called and asked why Alex wasn't in school today I said I put her on the bus she should be there. They told me to hold on. I was on hold for about 10 mins so of course my mind starts coming up with things, as I'm on the verge of tears saying to myself she's there you put her on the bus you saw her get on the bus. They come back on the phone and said it was the other Alex in her class that was absent today they got the names mixed up. What a relief there. It's going to be pretty hot her today almost in the 90's. I'm trying to keep from turning the AC on, but with Taylor being sick I'm going to have to. I've heard from my husband he's doing good. Just tired and working hard. I'm still waiting for his reenlistment bonus so I can get our fence built. The kids need one bad and so do the dogs. This is the Army however hurry up and wait. I'm Alex 's birthday party in coming up soon so I'm busy trying to get that planned out. She is going to have a moon bounce that will be fun. Well Taylor is tired I better get her down for a nap.

April

No comments: