Friday, August 05, 2005

What makes me happy Aug 4th

The MALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the mall even if I'm not buying anything I love to go and window shop. What I love even more is an empty mall. Ok I went to the mall yesterday. I was 100+ outside yesterday and seeing how I had that issue with the heat exhaustion a few weeks back I thought the mall is nice and cool. So my next door neighbor and I with the kids went to the mall. Had a good time. My son doesn't like the mall too much (just like a man LOL) SO I have to make sure he has plenty to eat or drink to occupy his time. My oldest however loves the mall also. I think I've raised a monster (Sorry Honey. She was all up in there stores ohhh look at this I have to try it on, she would try in on and model in the mirror. My fav store @ the mall VS (Victoria's Secret). I usually get into load of trouble up in there. I could spend so much money in there (I don't) but I could. Well that is my happy place for the day. Take Care.

April

No comments: