Thursday, October 13, 2005

TAG I'M IT

My girl DEANNA got me!

Here were my instructions for this "tag"

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

So I did a little researching. My 23rd post was titled "Good Morning" and the 5th sentence was "I got up and fixed them a hot breakfast instead of cereal or a waffle".

Ok My 23rd Post was a pic. So I just went to the 23rd post where I wrote something. It was Title
A New Time Frame

The fifth sentence was
I really need to see him even if it's only for a little while.


Nothing new here Over There wasn't on last night MLB was. So I have nothing to say in that area. My oldest is sick again with a little stomach virus. I just love getting up @ 0400 and cleaning carpets and sheets. So she has been laying in my room all day. Well better get going time for some lunch.

April

No comments: