Tuesday, April 18, 2006

CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We might have an offer on the house today. That's crazy. I'm freaking out this means I'm really moving. They came and looked at the house yesterday. It was a last minute one also. I was sitting in the my office and I see a car pull in front of my house and then I got a phone call asking if they could come in and look. The funny thing is it's by appt. Only because I have to put dogs away and tidy up and stuff. I told them to give me 15 mins to get the dogs and kids settled. So here my brother and I shoving stuff under beds and couches and Alex is throwing all her toys in her toy box and trying to make her bed. I guess it just might pay off. We'll see. Right now I'm really scared because that means I need to get off my butt and look for a new place to buy. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


APE

1 comment:

island jen said...

yay!! crossing my fingers for you!