Saturday, April 22, 2006

LET THE GAS WARS BEGIN

Ok a few gas stations around here have run out of gas. Everybody acts like they better get their gas before they raise the prices again. There was line all day at Sheetz, normally the cheapest gas station around. Well I have gas in my tank about 300 miles until empty. It's bad I don't use the gas gauge in my car I use the how many miles to empty gauge. Silly me. I don't plan on going anywhere anyways so I'm not complaining, however I will be complaining when I have to fill up the beast. So here is the Question of the day. How much is gas prices in your area. Leave the answer in the comments. Oh and tell us where your from.

Later Taters

APE

4 comments:

Courtney said...

It's $2.98 around us here in Catlettsburg Ky. We also have an SUV & I call her "the beast"....lol

island jen said...

gawd...tj just paid 3.15 for the high gas! ugh...i got sick just writing that!

Rhianna said...

We were payin' $2.79 at Ft. Sam and Brooks AFB in San Antonio before we came back from COT leave.

Here in Italy we pay about $2.75 for a gallon (about 70 cents a liter) when we buy gas coupons. We don't but gas without them. Europe is outrageously expensive!

Charla said...

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to check out your blog recently. I thought this was a really cool idea. Gas is getting ridiculous. Here in Buckhannon, WV it's costing $2.95-$2.97/gallon. Hope you guys are doing well.
Charla