Thursday, June 01, 2006

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Couldn't sleep last night. So as I'm flipping through channels I saw this on HSN.




How cute is he. So I watch for a little bit longer and saw





and these





I want them all however they are not your inexpensive handbag you can find anywhere these babies are $240.00 and above! Ouch! They are made by MY FLAT IN LONDON however I didn't know that HSN was selling them. They also sell clothing and Pearls. They have a line called Brainy is Beautiful.

Now I'm a sucker for handbags. I love handbags more than shoes. They don't have to be expensive ones just cute ones. I do have a few Dooney's that I have been collecting since 1996 when I started making my own money.

Now how do I get my hands on one of these babies?


APE

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm addicted to HSN. I never buy anything though just dream about it lol but lately they have had some good deals. Those handbags are adorable. I like the 4th one with the pink bow. Hmmmm....Oh Matt....pleeeease!!!!!