Monday, June 06, 2005

YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of myself I balanced our AC yesterday, with a little help from my Father-in-law. I'm not a Mrs. Fix it by all means, I think someone was looking out for me when I met my husband, because he is Mr. Fix it. Every time my kids break a toy I'll say I can't fix it, it's broke we're going to have to throw it away they say no daddy can fix it, and he does. (we have a box of toys waiting for him when he comes back), however with him being gone I've had to take over the role and your talking about person who makes five holes in a wall even though I only need two(a good day would be three holes). So instead of going outside in some skimpy little outfit and asking some man to help me :) JK, I've decided to start figuring things out on my own. Yeah I still put a few more holes in the wall then necessary and it may take me and hour or so to do a ten minute project, but I'm doing it, I'm becoming more independent. Don't get me wrong the day my husband comes back I'll conveniently lose all my self taught knowledge(ha ha) and he'll most likely redo some of the stuff I've done.
I find myself starting think like my husband also, for example instead of using some kitchen utensil, I actually go to the garage and find the right tool for the job. Who knew that they made tools for different jobs, and that my husband has everyone of them, who knew that a tool belt wasn't some accessory that looks cute when worn with a pair of jeans. All in all I'm starting to get the hang wearing the pants around here, that still doesn't mean I won't put a skirt on every now and then(if you know what I mean) ha ha :) joking. I wonder how a tool belt would look with a skirt?

April

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tool belts look fabulous with a skirt. Trust me on this one. :)