Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another day another dollar

Well I haven't heard from my husband since Tues. Like they always say no new is good news I guess. I didn't write yesterday it was a busy day. I got a new puppy for my birthday thanks to myself. My next door neighbor got her sister, so I was busy watching the two girls. My little one is named Godiva and her sister is Sara. My daughter had soccer practice yesterday. She keeps saying she doesn't want to play anymore. I tell she needs to tough it out for a month and we'll go from there. I don't think soccer is her sport she is more of a dance type of girl. I wish however they had an age group for my son. My oldest is still not adjusting as well as I would like to her to my husband being gone. She doesn't want to get on the bus in the morning and she is being over sensitive about little thing she literally cries over spilled milk. The other two however are getting better. Watch just as I get them back into a routine and doing well he'll come home. At least time is being true to us right now, it doesn't seem like he left long ago it. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I think the summer will go by fast I was my sister and cousin coming up for a visit. I hoping to start my son in preschool next school year which would be great it means I would only have one during the day. Which would make house work possible. I normally watch one little girl on Mondays however she has been sick along with her sister, so today I will have both of them. It will be another busy day. Hopefully this weekend will be a calm one. The weather was nice yesterday the kids and I were able to stay outside most of the day. We would live outside if we could. Well my other two are waking up. I better go and get them. Until tomorrow.

April

No comments: