Friday, April 08, 2005

Wow today was a long day. I had to go to the grocery store. Which takes no less than two hours. The kids and I planted some strawberries. Hopefully we will be able to reap the fruits or our labor. My husband emailed me today. It seemed like it was a good day for him. He got to relax and kick back a little. It makes me miss him more when he gets excited about things. I miss the way his face lights up when he is proud of himself. I miss hanging out with him. I miss the feeling I would get just before he came home from one of his trips, even though it had only been a week or so I would still get butterflies knowing he was on his way home. I still get them now when I think of the day he comes back from this trip. However this trip isn't for a week. I've been driving his truck around because it smells like him. The one good thing about this whole trip is I've been able to take over the bathroom, the whole counter to myself. Oh and I get the closet to myself to. Well it's getting late and my oldest had fallen asleep on the couch. She must have had a good day at school. She has her first soccer game tomorrow. Wish her luck, wait wish me luck.
Thank you to everyone who has read my posts and given their support it is greatly appreciated and heart warming to know that there are people out there who care.

Until later

April

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! Another Military wife! How cool!! I have been blogging our lonely life also since my hubby left us for Iraq in Jan. I am a mother of 3 boys just taking it day by day, waiting for the wonderful day he gets to return home to us! Ill be checking back!
Hang in there!
We Can Do It!!

Anonymous said...

ok, so the comment boxes need a spell checker, lol, let me try again... I am at http://froggiesstory.blogspot.com/
sorry, brain went on leave I guess