Thursday, April 07, 2005

Relief

Just heard from my husband. He didn't write much just said everything is good. Just been very busy. I just wish he was home so I wouldn't have to worry. OK that's it no more news for me I can't go through this everytime something happens. I really was fine until today. It will take me a little bit to get back to normal again. My daughter's birthday is coming up at the end of this month so a least I have her birthday party plans to keep my mind occupied.

Until later
April

5 comments:

Unknown said...

a sigh of relief with you. I know you feel alone, but all of us in the miliblog ring are keeping an eye on you.

APE said...

Again thank you for your support

Tammi said...

I'm glad to hear your husband is alright. I just found you...shame on me.....and will be sure to visit again soon.

Hang in there - that's a heck of a lot to juggle. Just know...we're here, we care.

pacos_gal said...

I hope there won't be any more days that you have to worry like this.

Fermina Daza said...

I'm glad he's ok. I wish they all were.