Tuesday, April 05, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well today I really missed my husband, it was trash day and he is the one who takes care of the trash. My daughter stayed home from school today due to being sick. I decided to sleep in this morning, so here I am trying to make sure the trash is together. Praying that I make it before the trash man comes. Yes my husband did call today to wish me a Happy Birthday. He was really tired and didn't say much. He also sent me E card. I find myself starting to miss him more and more everyday. I miss him more in the evening when the kids are in bed and I'm all by myself. During the day I don't have time to miss him with 3 kids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. I'm a sucker for animals. My neighbor Angie helped my daughter pick out a birthday cake for me and cooked me diner. Thank you Angie. My sister in law sent flowers. Thank you Tracy. Well I'm really tired and have to get up in the morning and start a new day. Tomorrow my daughter has soccer pratice so I have alot of house work to do so I'm not rushing to get it done after we get back. Thank you to all the supportive emails I have been receiving it helps alot to know that there are people out the who care.

April

No comments: