Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hanging in there

I just heard the news that a chopper crashed in A-stan and seeing as I haven't heard from my husband since tues. I'm not doing good. I promised myself I wouldn't watch the news while he was gone, because every time I hear something pertaining to over there I get nervous. I don't feel as if anything has happened to him. I hope that I would if something did happened. Our connection is pretty strong. I think I'm mostly scared because it makes it real again. It's been a long time since the news has really reported about anything going on over there and now with something like this you realize that a threat is still there. I guess people don't realize that even though we may not be at war there are things that can still happen. Like a chopper going down due to weather or faulty equipment.

I pray for everyone who has lost a loved one or had one injured. God bless you and you family.

April

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hang in there, my wife and I are praying for you and your husband

APE said...

Thank you very much.